Bosphorus Cruise & Asia Tour Itinerary
Meet at the Cruise Ship Port and Continue for a full day tour;
Spice Bazaar (Egyptian Bazaar), mystical smells of different aromas of various spices. Shops selling fruits, vegetables, flowers, fish, etc…
Bosphorus Cruise, through the waterway separating the two continents, Europe and Asia, with a possibility to take photographs of marble palaces, ancient wooden villas of Ottoman architecture besides modern residentials and luxurious apartments.
Beylerbeyi Palace: The last residence for Ottoman Sultans with 365 rooms and 22 saloons. Famous with the great collection of European antiquity, furniture, and 4.5 tons chandelier.
Bosphorus Bridge, a unique chance to step from one continent (Europe) to another (Asia) in 2 minutes.
Camlica Hill, exposing a panoramic view of Istanbul and Bosphorus from the best point of view.
After the tour, you will be transferred back to your Cruise Ship.
- We prefer deluxe Mercedes Vito’s for transportation
- If more than 6 people want to take the tour together please ask for discounted prices for groups!
- Available all year round
- Departs daily
- Can be customized as needed
- You may request deserved hotels, transfer options, car rental, etc.
- Please contact us with your requests and questions.
- A tour document with details and confirmations will be
e-mailed after booking.