Ephesus, House of Virgin Mary, Artemis Tour Itinerary
Meet at the Cruise Ship Port and Continue for a full day tour;
Ephesus Ancient City Enter through the Magnesia Gate and begin a slow, downhill walk with your guide into the ruins of this Roman provincial capital. Your route takes you past the Odeon, the Celsus Library, the Temple of Hadrian, the Fountain of Trajan and the Great Theater.
The Vatican has recognized this small house in the Solmissos Mountains as the final resting place of the House of the Virgin Mary.
A small shrine dedicated to St. Mary was found when the ruins of the house were first discovered, where Mary had spent her last day, Temple of Artemision which is known as one of the seven wonders of the Antic World.
After the tour, you will be transferred back to your Cruise Ship.
- We prefer deluxe Mercedes Vito’s for transportation
- If more than 6 people want to take the tour together please ask for discounted prices for groups!
- Available all year round
- Departs daily
- Can be customized as needed
- You may request deserved hotels, transfer options, car rental, etc.
- Please contact us with your requests and questions.
- A tour document with details and confirmations will be e-mailed after booking.