Half-Day Istanbul Classical Tour Itinerary
Morning or Afternoon / Meet at the Cruise ship port and continue for a half-day tour;
Blue Mosque: One of the biggest mosques of Istanbul from 17th-century architecture is one of the principal adornments on the skyline of Istanbul. Also famous for its blue tiles and 6 minarets.
St. Sophia: The magnificent Byzantine Church of all times; one of the finest and largest architectural works of art in the world.
Grand Bazaar: In addition to its historical importance, it’s a bazaar that will tempt even the nonshoppers with its rich collection of precious handmade carpets, jewelry, leather, and souvenirs.
After the tour, you will be transferred back to your cruise ship.
- We prefer deluxe Mercedes Vito’s for transportation
- If more than 6 people want to take the tour together please ask for discounted prices for groups!
- Available all year round
- Departs daily
- Can be customized as needed
- You may request deserved hotels, transfer options, car rental and etc.
- Please contact us with your requests and questions.
- A tour document with details and confirmations will be
e-mailed after booking.