Pergamon Tour Itinerary
Meet at the Cruise Ship Port and Continue for a full day tour;
Pergamon Acropolis, where the ruins of Zeus Altar can still be seen today. The acropolis is situated high above the plain and has a unique panoramic view. The very narrow and steep theater on the hillside could seat up to 10,000 people. Parchment paper was first produced in Pergamon. We will visit the remains of the Great Library, which rivaled the one of Alexandria in Egypt, the palaces of the kings, and temple of Trajan.
Asclepion, which was known as the first place of medical science. Galen, who originated from Pergamon and became the most famous doctor of his time, treated his patients here.
After the tour you will be transferred back to your Cruise Ship.
- We prefer deluxe Mercedes Vito’s for transportation
- If more than 6 people want to take the tour together please ask for discounted prices for groups!
- Available all year round
- Departs daily
- Can be customized as needed
- You may request deserved hotels, transfer options, car rental and etc.
- Please contact us for your requests and questions.
- A tour document with details and confirmations will be e-mailed after booking.