Priene, Miletos and Didyma Tour Itinerary
Meet at the Cruise Ship Port and Continue for a full day tour;
Priene Set dramatically at the foot of a sheer mountain wall, Priene overlooks the aptly named Meander River. This 2500 years old Ionian city was among the first to be planned with a grid system of streets.
Miletos These ancient ruins lie on a hill near the Aegean Sea. Explore the ancient theater, built circa 4th century BC. The theater could accommodate over 15,000 spectators. Visit the well-preserved Bath of Faustina, named after the wife of Marcus Aurelius, who ordered their construction.
Didyma In antiquity, Didyma was connected to Miletus by a sacred road. Visit the ruins of the Temple of Apollo, one of the largest temples from the Hellenistic Period. Despite extensive construction, the temple was never fully completed.
After the tour you will be transferred back to your Cruise Ship.
- We prefer deluxe Mercedes Vito’s for transportation
- If more than 6 people want to take the tour together please ask for discounted prices for groups!
- Available all year round
- Departs daily
- Can be customized as needed
- You may request deserved hotels, transfer options, car rental and etc.
- Please contact us for your requests and questions.
- A tour document with details and confirmations will be e-mailed after booking.