Sirince Village Tour Itinerary
Morning or Afternoon / Meet at the Cruise Ship Port and Continue for a half day tour;
Drive to Sirince Village which is a famous small traditional village of Turkey. Walk down the village and tasting a local fruity wines. Formerly known as “Ugliness“, possibly as some kind of joke or deterrent, but later renamed “Charming” or “Pleasant“, this beautiful Ottoman Village up in the hills behind Selcuk is a real treat. Visit old Greek Orthodox Churches and glimpse a traditional way of life.
After the tour you will be transferred back to your Cruise Ship.
- We prefer deluxe Mercedes Vito’s for transportation
- If more than 6 people want to take the tour together please ask for discounted prices for groups!
- Available all year round
- Departs daily
- Can be customized as needed
- You may request deserved hotels, transfer options, car rental and etc.
- Please contact us for your requests and questions.
- A tour document with details and confirmations will be e-mailed after booking.